Works Bell Japan is the original purveyor of the ball lock quick release. Using a patented ball lock design provides positive engagement meaning there is no way to not properly latch it on and when engaged has no play whatsoever while being quick and easy to remove. The unit has been track tested and proven by Japanese race drivers. Losing steering input due to a faulty quick release is not only incredibly dangerous but can hamper driver confidence. Use only the best. The quick release system allows driver to easily exit the vehicle in emergency situations as well as ease during regular driving to help you clear any fixed bucket seats. The release also adds an extra level of security protection from theft.
The Rapfix II includes built in hidden terminals for your cars horn, and is built with the precise tolerances and high quality materials that you only find in genuine Works Bell products made in Japan. It features a plug and socket made from high strength A506 which is then heat treated to H34 standard to increase yield strength then cold forged, SUS304 stainless steel springs, SUJ ball bearings, SUS XM7 stainless steel cap screws. This forged construction makes it far stronger than merely machined counterfeits and knock offs.
- Made of A5056 cold forged Aluminium Alloy
- Positive locking engagement
- Easy release mechanism for quickly disconnecting steering wheel
- Extra layer of theft deterrence
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Silver
- 516g total weight
- 61mm total length
- Requires hub adapter specific for your vehicle.
- Works only on 6 bolt Momo/Sparco patterned style hubs or 12 bolt multipattern hubs
- Torque Spec 30nm (23Ft/lbs)
There are no reviews yet.