The POWERTRIX (SS) Sport Street Coilover System is the most complete and fully featured street Coilover kit on the market. Unlike all other entry level units on the market which require the use of the stock shock upper mounts and bushings, the (SS) Sport Street Coilover System is now complete with upper mounting hardware and is now a true complete bolt in system. These new SS upper mounts are fitted with a synthetic butyl bushing in place of a pillow ball. This bushing combines just enough density to transfer suspension energy properly, yet not overly stiff to help with dampening. Also unlike most entry level coilovers, that adjust ride height through spring preload, the POWERTRIX SS has independent height adjustability.
- Re-buildable/Replaceable Premium mono-tube forge steel strut Body
- SS upper mounts (for a complete bolt-in solution) no need for any OEM Hardware
- Independent Ride height and Spring Preload adjustability
- 15 way strut damper adjustments
- 12kg/mm front and 10kg/mm rear Helper Springs included for extreme ride height lowering (Front Only)
All coilover kits are rebuild-able so it will be the last strut and spring combination you will ever need. Fine tuning of the suspension is also possible for any and every type of driving style, or motorsports events as custom spring rates are available from 3kg/mm (168 lbs/in) – 17kg/mm (952 lbs/in)
Note: + or – 2k on spring rate changes will require re-valving.
NEWEST UPGRADES & OPTIONS:
Upgraded Front Lower Bushing Technology
Upgraded Bushing durometer for increased suspension performance and durability yet still maintaining comfort.
NEW Anti-Corrosive Zinc Plated Damper Housings
Helps prevent rust and corrosion and come in an attractive new Zinc gold color
NEW (PPI) Dust Boots
(PPI) Polymer Plastic Injected dust boots – These plastic injected boots are proven to be more durable and will resist breakdown due to harsh outside elements.
For best results, we recommend upgrading to the Swift Springs.
SWIFT spring composition is manufactured using their own proprietary steel alloy “HS5.TW”. This material was formulated in order to maintain the 4 major performance factors listed below, as well as achieving the fastest reaction speed possible to get compliance on road surface conditions.
“SWIFT springs are created with proprietary winding methods, as well as some other trade secrets focused on ensuring the their product separates them from the standard market.”
The 4 Factors that separate Swift from the rest of the spring industry:
- Consistent spring rate throughout the stroke = more consistent performance
- The largest amount of stroke to maximize suspension motion.
- The highest durability against loss of spring height = excellent material memory prevents springs sag over.
- Extremely light weight to reduce sprung weight increasing over all agility.