The (RT) Road/Track Coilovers feature a robust Race grade 45mm mono tube strut piston that is valved for the serious competitor and features aluminum pillow ball upper mounts to transfer more suspension energy through the strut piston shaft increasing the efficiency of the overall suspension duty. Full forged steel threaded shock bodies for independent ride height and spring preload adjustability and 13k/11k linear springs make the RT Coilover System an “All Business” tool for Auto crossing and Road Racing. Designed for the true performance enthusiast looking for the extra edge during track time, it is also just civil enough to run on the street on a daily basis.
- Re-buildable/Replaceable Premium mono-tube forge steel strut Body
- Pillow ball upper mounts
- Race Grade 45mm strut piston
- 15 way strut damper adjustments
- Independent Ride height and Spring Preload adjustability 13kg/mm front and 11kg/mm rear
All coilover kits are rebuild-able so it will be the last strut and spring combination you will ever need. Fine tuning of the suspension is also possible for any and every type of driving style, or motorsports events as custom spring rates are available from 3kg/mm (168 lbs/in) – 17kg/mm (952 lbs/in)
Note: + or – 2k on spring rate changes will require re-valving.
For best results, we recommend upgrading to the Swift Springs.
SWIFT spring composition is manufactured using their own proprietary steel alloy “HS5.TW”. This material was formulated in order to maintain the 4 major performance factors listed below, as well as achieving the fastest reaction speed possible to get compliance on road surface conditions.
“SWIFT springs are created with proprietary winding methods, as well as some other trade secrets focused on ensuring the their product separates them from the standard market.”
The 4 Factors that separate Swift from the rest of the spring industry:
- Consistent spring rate throughout the stroke = more consistent performance
- The largest amount of stroke to maximize suspension motion.
- The highest durability against loss of spring height = excellent material memory prevents springs sag over.
- Extremely light weight to reduce sprung weight increasing over all agility.