The Zeal Function X is a high performance coilover capable of street and track driving. Equipped with aluminium rigid rubber mounts, fully height adjustable, Endless’ original X Coils, and 30 way damper adjustability, the Zeal Function X is able to perform excellently for drifting, grip racing, and street driving. The Function X is a great damper, able to cater to a wide variety of tuners from a variety of tuning genres. Here is what Endless has to say about their product: ZEAL Coilover suspension systems use the originally developed X-Coil spring. The height adjustable coilover kit has been designed to capitalize on the linear characteristics of the X-Coil spring and has been developed to meet the needs of a variety of different driving conditions. The Function-X features 30 levels of adjustment and is designed for both aggressive street and track use. Due to its architecture, changing the damping setting is simple. The plated damper body prevents rust.
- Seperate shock and spring type rear
- Aluminium Rigid with rubber insulator top hats
- 30 way damping adjustment
- Option between street and hard spring rates
- 10k front and rear street rate
- 12k front and rear hard rate
- 203mm front spring length 215mm rear spring length