SPL PRO front outer tie rod ends allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times. Our stainless steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle on drift cars. Inner tie rod end are also included.
SPL Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined high misalignment rod ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- Stainless steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle.
- 1/4″ and 1/8″ Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized T-2024 aluminum turnbuckle with SPL logo
- Distorted thread locking hardware
1989-1997 Mazda Miata (NA)