The (SS) Sport Street Coilover System is the most complete and fully featured street Coilover kit on the market. Unlike all other entry level units on the market which required the use of the stock shock upper mounts and bushings, the (SS) Sport Street Coilover System is now complete with upper mounting hardware and is now a true complete bolt in system. With our new SS Coilovers, the tedious process of disassembling the stock shock upper mounts and bushings just to find out that you may need to buy new hardware is now non-existent with the installation. These new SS upper mounts are fitted with a synthetic butyl bushing in place of a pillow ball. This bushing combines just enough density to transfer suspension energy properly yet not overly stiff to help with dampening the stiff ride quality that is inherent with conventional race Coilovers and solid pillow ball mounts.
Also unlike most entry level coilovers, that adjust ride height through spring pre-load, the POWERTRIX SS system adds an extra dimension of adjustment with independent ride height adjust-ability through the threaded bottom mounting brackets. With this set up it properly separates spring preload and ride height, a feature only found on upper line coilovers.
DETAILS / FEATURES LIST
- Direct Bolt On Fit, no modification required.
- Independent Ride height and Spring Preload adjust-ability
- Rebuild-able/Replaceable Premium mono-tube forge steel strut Body (inverted front)
- SS Rubber upper mounts (to help dampen road noise and vibrations)
- 15 way strut damper adjustments
- Helper Springs included for extreme ride height lowering
- Anti-Corrosive Magnicoated Damper Housings (PPI) Polymer Plastic Injected dust boots (New Feature)
- Upgraded Front Lower mounting bracket and bushings (New Feature)
(Standard 8k/6k Spring Rates) 175mm front and 200mm rear spring length.*Custom Spring Rates also Available
*All coilover kits are rebuild-able / replace-able so it can be last strut and spring combination ever needed. Fine tuning of the suspension is also possible for every type of driving style. Custom spring rates are available from 3kg/mm (168 lbs/in) – 17kg/mm (952 lbs/in) Note: + or – 2 kg/mm on spring rate changes will require re-valving.
NEWEST UPGRADES & OPTIONS:
NEW FRONT MOUNTING CUPS
Longer mounting cup to provide more mount to shock thread contact for increased structure ability. Brake line brace for direct bolt on mount to secure the OEM brake lines. Upgraded Bushing durometer for increased suspension performance and durability yet still maintaining comfort.
NEW Anti-Corrosive Zinc Plated Damper Housings
Helps prevent rust and corrosion. Plating is either Black Zinc or Gold Zinc in color
NEW (PPI) Dust Boots
(PPI) Polymer Plastic Injected dust boots – These plastic injected boots are proven to be more durable and will resist breakdown due to the outside elements.
For best results, we recommend upgrading to the Swift Springs.
SWIFT spring composition is manufactured using their own proprietary steel alloy “HS5.TW”. This material was formulated in order to maintain the 4 major performance factors listed below, as well as achieving the fastest reaction speed possible to get compliance on road surface conditions.
“SWIFT springs are created with proprietary winding methods, as well as some other trade secrets focused on ensuring the their product separates them from the standard market.”
The 4 Factors that separate Swift from the rest of the spring industry:
- Consistent spring rate throughout the stroke = more consistent performance
- The largest amount of stroke to maximize suspension motion.
- The highest durability against loss of spring height = excellent material memory prevents springs sag over.
- Extremely light weight to reduce sprung weight increasing over all agility.