BLACK FRIDAY SALE INCLUDES MOLECULE SPORTS HELMET CLEANER AND HELMET REFRESH!!
The new HJC AR-10 III is the ideal helmet for all types of motorsports. A comfortable Fire Resistant Moisture-wicking Comfort-Carbon interior and advanced ventilation system helps keep you cool and comfortable.
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Weave Shell: Lightweight Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Optional Shields Available in Amber, Dark Smoke, Dark Blue, and Black Chrome
- Optional Clear Spoiler is available
- Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield with Tear-off Posts
- Pre-installed M6 terminal for head and neck restraints
- Improved Front Ventilation
- Double D-ring retention system
- SNELL SA2015 APPROVED
- SIZES: XS-XXL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet.
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining. Test this by trying to insert your fingers. If the helmet does not fit snugly, try on a smaller size.
7. Fasten the retention system (chin strap) as tight as possible under your jaw without causing pain. There must be no slack in the strap, and the strap must be tight up against your jaw.
- Put your hands on the back of the helmet and try to push the helmet off by rotating it forward.
- Put your hands on the front of the helmet above your forehead (or on the chin guard) and try to push the helmet off by rotating backward. If helmet comes off, try another size or another model or brand. Repeat steps 3 through 8 until you find a helmet that fits your head snugly and securely.
|XS||53 – 54||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||20 7/8 – 21 1/4|
|S||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7||21 5/8 – 22|
|M||57 -58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||22 1/2 – 22 7/8|
|L||59 -60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||23 1/4 – 23 5/8|
|XL||61 – 62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||24 – 24 3/8|
|2XL||63 – 64||7 7/8 – 8||24 3/4 – 25 1/4|