Backed by years of experience in building championship winning race cars, Berk Technology has applied the same knowledge into their line of street exhaust systems for the 370Z. The Berk Technology 370Z dual exhaust system was designed from the ground up as a no compromise system that unlocks the potential of the potent Nissan VQ37VHR motor.
- – Dual 2.5″ Cat Back with separate muffler systems for left bank & right bank cylinders
- – Tangential siamesed X-pipe design unique to Berk Technology
- – Fully stainless steel system: tubing, flanges, mufflers, hangers, & tips
– Uses factory mounting points and installation is 100% bolt on
- – Stainless steel flex joints to help eliminate exhaust related NVH
- – Fully TIG welded construction for clean and exceptionally strong joints
- – Hand assembled by skilled craftsmen
- – Average gains of 14-18hp. Berk Technology does NOT inflate dyno numbers!