The New Arai GP-6S helmets are now available with a Snell SAH2015 certification similar to the Snell SA2015 M6. These helmets have the latest FIA 8856-2015Standard and are supplied with factory installed M6 threaded inserts for Hans Post installation. Hans Posts are available separately.
The Arai GP-6S helmets are more affordable but still live up to the quality standards and features you would expect from Arai. Designed for the sport driver like the GP-5K it replaces, the GP-6S uses the sames shell shape as the Formula 1 GP-6RC and GP-6 PED.
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8856-2015
- Large 10mm intake and exhaust hole for increased airflow (front vent can be closed)
- New shield pivot hardware with redesigned track slider for improved aerodynamics
- Wider eye port for increased peripheral vision
- New positive shield locking mechanism provides solid shield latching while allowing normal operation
- Pre-drilled for HANS post installation with newly integrated seats for HANS posts providing a flat surface for the anchor to sit flush around its entire perimeter (Arai Hans Posts sold separately)
- Arai 6 series 3mm thick visor (not interchangeable with GP-5)
- Newly sculpted chin bar and ridge along lower edge to improve structural integrity, give extra clearance above shoulders and lower the center of gravity